Hey there 👋
I am Laurent. A (mostly) self-taught programmer from Canada. I graduated with a bachelor's in electrical engineering before finding my place in the world of flight simulation as an integration specialist for the bigger part of a decade before the world changed in early 2020. This is where I re-evaluated and opted for learning web development following freeCodeCamp's portfolio.
Over the last few months I have worked my way towards completing the many projects exploring various topics to gathering the following certifications:
- Responsive Web Design Basic HTML & CSS skills as well as responsive web design principles.
- Front End Development Libraries Some of the most popular front end libraries out there (React, Redux, SASS, jQuery)
- Data Visualization Dip into the world of Data visualization and SVG standards using D3.js
- APIs and Microservices Learning the ropes of Express.js based microservices and APIs operation.
- Scientific Computing with Python Learning pythons fundamentals
- Data Analysis with Python Fundamentals of data analysis using Python
- Information Security Building and securing apps using HelmetJS to learn the fundamentals of protecting people's information online
- Machine Learning with Python A quick dive into neural networks, and the principles behind how deep, recurrent, and convolutional neural networks work using Tensorflow